As part of G-Cloud’s commitment to make central government savings by encouraging a shift to cloud computing commodity services, and our equal commitment to transparency, we publish details of all public sector spend through the G-Cloud frameworks. Details of the projected savings enabled by the Programme can be found here.
All suppliers on the G-Cloud frameworks are obliged to provide monthly reports of invoiced sales to the Government Procurement Service (GPS). Once the data has been validated, we then publish updated figures on to this page on a monthly basis.
The raw data for all reported G-Cloud sales for Gi, Gii, Giii and G4 frameworks and listed by buying and selling organisation can be found by downloading the CSV files below (listed by month).
Page Last Updated: 12 February 2014
We will post the spreadsheet shortly.
- Previous December 2013 CSV data: G-Cloud-Total-Spend-13-12-13
- Previous (November 2013) CSV data: G-Cloud-Total-Spend-22-11-13
- Previous (October 2013) CSV data: 131016 G-Cloud Total Spend
- Previous (September 2013) CSV data: 130911 G-Cloud Total Spend
- Previous (August 2013) CSV data: 130821 G-Cloud Total Spend
- Previous (July 2013) CSV data: 130731 G-Cloud Total Spend
- Previous (June 2013) CSV data: 130618 G-Cloud Total Spend
- Previous (May 2013) CSV data: 130528 G-Cloud Total Spend
- Previous (April 2013) CSV data: 130417 G-Cloud Total Spend
- Previous (March 2013 ) CSV data: 130319 G-Cloud Total Spend v3
- Previous (February 2013) CSV data: 130222 G-Cloud Total Spend
- £92,657,741.45 - current total (ex VAT) of reported G-Cloud sales up to the end of 28 January 2014 (Gi, Gii, Giii and G4)
- 56% of total sales by value and 61% by volume, from all reported G-Cloud sales to date, have been awarded to SMEs
- 75% of total sales by value were through Central Government; 25% through the Wider Public Sector
- 63% by volume, from all reported G-Cloud sales to date, were through Central Government; 37% through Wider Public Sector
A list of G-Cloud organisations that are and have been on G-Cloud.
An SME is defined as: Suppliers with 250 employees or less and whose annual turnover does not exceed €50m or annual balance sheet total does not exceed €43m. The organisation also has to be autonomous meaning is does not have more than 25% of its capital or voting rights owned by an organisation or multiple organisations that themselves do not meet the definition of an SME. Duplicates may occur as suppliers are listed on different framework iterations and over time, their status may have changed.